Are you looking for a new challenge, an environment where you can learn from your peers and teach them as well? Do you have proven hand-on experience in the AWS and/or the Azure cloud? Do you really want to have an impact in a growing organization? Then come and talk with us!
As a Medior Cloud Consultant/Engineer you will:
- Develop and deliver the best in breed cloud services for our customers
- Develop, deploy and configure production systems, with a particular focus on automation, ease of configuration, reduction of human error, repeatability and security.
- Monitor new features/functionality and assess their Ops implications to continuously improve services, make recommendations to the customers where improvements can be made.
- Design and implement monitoring for infrastructure.
- Work on other integration and Dev/Ops activities as required.
- Focus on self-development and upskilling on delivering code and evolving cloud services.
- Work on our internal solutions, adding your insights and experiences
What you need to know
- A proven, up to date, (preferably 3+ years’ experience) understanding of AWS and/or Azure services and how to utilize what the cloud has to offer to build highly secure and scalable infrastructures. Certifications certainly help.
- Experience in and like to work in complex environments
- Experience of working with Agile delivery and CI/CD.
- Experience with the use of Containers, setting up Kubernetes environments
- You breathe infrastructure as codeSolid Linux knowledge
- Experience in Terraform, CDK, Ansible, Jenkins etc.
- Used to working with Jira and Gitlab (or similar tools)
What you need to show
- Be a nice person!
- Living in Bulgaria, Fluent in English
- Self-starter, strong initiative and committed to learning
- Structured and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to connect to stakeholders, strong communicator
- Passion and focused on quality and results
What we can offer:
- Become part of a young, energetic team of nice people, great professionals
- Personal development through learning and gaining experience
- Interesting and challenging projects at nice customers
- A permanent contract after proven fit
- A competitive salary and benefits package that is in line with the experience
FourCo is a growing organization with operations in the Netherlands and in Bulgaria (Sofia).
We help our customers with modern IT infrastructure. We do that through consultancy on the best solutions or by designing, building, migrating to- and/or maintaining modern (cloud) infrastructure.
Our team of experienced professionals typically work from home or at the customers location, when required.
We greatly value our no-nonsense, open, quality-minded and hands-on culture. To put it very simple, we want to do nice things, with nice people!